Support Forums

Full Version: Frag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: FRAG.png]

Comments please. Tongue
I don't think this looks that good. Your other work is better.
I don't like it at all, sorry. Colours are not nice, background doesn't suit as well.
The style is known as "Euro style". It's like Marmite, you either love it or hate it Tongue.

I personally like the style and have been painting it for about 5 years now.

Thanks for your comments anyway. Smile
You seriously need to teach me sometime Ohmy
I like it, however I think instead of the black background, maybe some bubble effects around the letters?
I like and hate it.
I like the actually text / vectoring, but I hate those colours. Tongue
I like it but the text is too hard to read imo. The 'a' looks like a music sign on it's side, and the R is a little bit TOO bubbly
(09-11-2010, 03:39 PM)Reality Wrote: [ -> ]I like it but the text is too hard to read imo. The 'a' looks like a music sign on it's side, and the R is a little bit TOO bubbly

Hard to read? Really? Tongue
I'm currently sketching up a much more complex piece which you will almost definitely not be able to read so look forward to seeing that lol! Tongue

(09-11-2010, 03:04 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, however I think instead of the black background, maybe some bubble effects around the letters?

Yeh I didn't really put much thought into the background. It was more an after thought that I rushed.

(09-11-2010, 03:38 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]I like and hate it.
I like the actually text / vectoring, but I hate those colours. Tongue

Thanks. I actually love those colours but hey each to there own Smile
I like the text but the colors are ugly and the black splat in the background isn't to my liking. But, I like the reflection/shine touch you added to the letters.