Support Forums

Full Version: Vindictus Early Access Open Beta Codes (contest)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm giving away 2 early access open beta keys for the upcoming MMORPG Vindictus. These keys will grant you access to the beta of Vindictus on September 15th.

When you get your beta key go to this page, and log into your Nexon account. Then put your key in and you're ready for September 15th!

Now, all you have to do to win is draw me an amazing picture of a medieval knight curb stomping a raccoon. The pictures I like the most will win the keys.

If for some reason you are unable to illustrate for me said knight performing said action on a raccoon, then you will also be eligible simply by posting and telling why you want a key. However, a picture is worth a thousand words, so you better think twice before deciding to not draw a picture!

Contest ends on Tuesday the 14th (probably around 5pm EST, whenever I take a look at the entries). If nobody has posted by then, then I shall disappear with my magical txt file of Vindictus beta keys.