Support Forums

Full Version: Illuminatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Illuminatus

"Enlightened Ones"
Unofficial

Is a group for the ones who are seeking some inner peace or want to just help others transcend into a state of well being. We are a group of people whom have an opinion. We are not aggressive and are highly knowledgeable.
A place where religion, opinions or any other differences won't get in the way.

Our purpose is to help the members of the community to reach an inner peace of sorts. We are here to help members, express our thoughts and teach others. You may never push someone into something though. As we are all entitled to our own opinions.

Requirements:
- Respect the natural rights of everything and everyone.
- Seek or have achieved an inner peace.
- Free of discouraging thoughts or looking to rid thyself of negativity
- An ability to express your opinions

I personally don't believe that one must apply to receive the benefits of the group. Although It will make this much easier. I will have you use the application below to let me gain more knowledge about you. Before your accepted I will most likely have a one on conversation with you.

Application
Quote:Name:
Languages:
What are your thoughts on the world?
What are you looking for?
Are you searching for something within?
Thoughts on war?
What do you believe natural rights are?

*Yes I do realize it can't be official based off Omniscients rules. Although I will try to get the post count up for you all. Although a group should not be based off the leaders post count. It was his decision and I can see why he did it. Thats what this group is about, understanding what you disagree with.*

Also can someone create use the required graphics?
Rules are there for a reason. Tongue
Omniscient won't accept the group unless the leader has 500 posts.
Anyway the group sounds weird, don't think you'll get many members.
Btw when you wrote "A place where religion, opinions or any other differences will get in the way" do you not mean will not?
Which is why it's unofficial. The idea of the group is for people to not be aggressive and actually help people. No matter their opinions on them or their issue.
Do you at least have a group image? To use in signatures.
Name: Lukas
Languages: English, learning Spanish and Swedish.
What are your thoughts on the world? This is a broad question. There are both goods and evils, and what is good to me may be bad to another.
What are you looking for? Nothing. I'm content with what I have.
Are you searching for something within? Not that I can think of. We are all searching for ourselves, but for the present time I am happy.
Thoughts on war? A necessary evil at times. Sometimes democratic discussion is not the way to go.
What do you believe natural rights are? Rights to live, eat, an believe what we want.
Name:
Michael, SaintMichael

Languages:
English mainly, I am trying to learn Japanese at the moment.

What are your thoughts on the world?
Well, for one the world has to much hate, violence, Death in it. Gandhi once said "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind." Which basically means that there is another solution for problems other than violence. Which if people could just look past all the violence they would see that the solution to there problems is the exact opposite of violence.

What are you looking for?
Inner peace would be nice. I also believe that every one has a match, which is what i am looking for. I would like to find someone or somewhere where i can express my feelings without consequences.

Are you searching for something within?
Self confidence, I find myself failing at different things in my life and I figured out that I must have confidence in what I do.

Thoughts on war?
As i stated before, people think that war solves everything. Which it doesn't it just makes things worse. Although i guess sometimes it is necessary and can help the situation, but that is very rare.

What do you believe natural rights are?
Well i myself believe that natural rights are rights that men possessed as a gift from nature (or God) prior to the formation of governments.
To start a group you MUST HAVE:
500 Posts
10 Members willing to join (Each with 50 posts)
A group image

^^You have NONE of these.
(12-18-2010, 03:54 PM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]To start a group you MUST HAVE:
500 Posts
10 Members willing to join (Each with 50 posts)
A group image

^^You have NONE of these.
Okay, once he has 500 post i would love to be his first member. I think its a great idea, why are you trying so hard to close this thread? If he never reaches 500, i will open the group.
p.s. Please excuse my rudeness, i just think that this is an awesome idea. It would be sad to watch it go down the drain.
(12-18-2010, 08:09 PM)Saint Michael Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, once he has 500 post i would love to be his first member. I think its a great idea, why are you trying so hard to close this thread? If he never reaches 500, i will open the group.
p.s. Please excuse my rudeness, i just think that this is an awesome idea. It would be sad to watch it go down the drain.

I am NOT trying to close it.
I want people to stop making groups when they know that they don't meet the requirements and don't even have a logo.
(12-18-2010, 09:29 PM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]I am NOT trying to close it.
I want people to stop making groups when they know that they don't meet the requirements and don't even have a logo.
Ahh, Please excuse my misunderstanding. But if he never reaches 500, i will and will open the group.
Pages: 1 2