Support Forums

Full Version: Do you like CODMW2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am a CODMW2 player online on my computer for about a few weeks now. I have been doing random things and basically failling a lot but I got used to it and started getting better. Well right now I am just curious if anyone here is a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game on PC, xBox or any other game console that is available for CODMW2. Do you think its fun? Do you like the game? and etc. My answers are Yes, Yes YES!
I really do not like it. I found it extremely repetitive and everyone I found on there was extremely annoying.

I go on Halo 3 though, and find some cool guys with british accents. That's some fun stuff.
It's a great game. But I'm hoping Black Ops will be better. Big Grin
I just really couldn't like it. I love Halo 3, probably in my top 5 favorites, but everyone is crazy on MW2. I played it a bunch, but I just didn't like it. Campaign was boring, and everyone online was either 8 or addicted to the game and called everyone "a gay" (Example: "wow dude your such a gay"), plus overall I wasn't really good at it. So I traded it in and got NCAA Football 11 Big Grin
Yeah I will be taking a look at the Black OPs when it releasings it looks like an amazing game lol.
Black ops looks fun to run around with that shooting knife Big Grin
I used to boss at call of dudy mw2, but then my disc broke. Sad
My disk also broke...

I say we sue them!

I was pretty good... It broke before the whole emergance of "quick scoping" and that stupid stuff.
I liked QSing, but I hated the care package glitch.
Robbie your crazy xD But yeah sometimes its just tired of getting into glitches and getting out of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6