Support Forums

Full Version: Diamond tut.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice tut we have going here. I didn't make it, but I really thought this tut was sick

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XppFKFkud7w&feature=player_embedded[/yt]
I didn't watch it all but I saw the finished results, looks awesome. Long but I will try it making it, smaller of course.
I'll be sure to watch this when I'm on my laptop. Could you perhaps post an image of the finished result? That way people know what they are about to spend 15 minutes watching a video for.
(09-08-2010, 02:02 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be sure to watch this when I'm on my laptop. Could you perhaps post an image of the finished result? That way people know what they are about to spend 15 minutes watching a video for.

[Image: b36e36733573594f4371fc8a5e867e50.png]
This is mine.. it didn't come out as good, but it's not too bad.. I suck at gfx Tongue

[Image: fu84d4.png]
(09-08-2010, 02:29 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]This is mine.. it didn't come out as good, but it's not too bad.. I suck at gfx Tongue

[Image: fu84d4.png]

That's actually good, I would suggest making the text and diamonds bigger but good none the less.
(09-08-2010, 02:30 PM)Clear Wrote: [ -> ]That's actually good, I would suggest making the text and diamonds bigger but good none the less.

Thanks Smile I can't really do much when it comes to GFX so that was a good compliment Smile
As clear said : Try making the text and diamonds bigger , wish you a good luck
@Clear

Thanks for posting the finished result. It looks like a very good tutorial that I will enjoy watching.
That is a pretty cool TUT. Although the music at the beginning scared the death out of me... I'll live forever!
Pages: 1 2