Support Forums

Full Version: My opinion on Madden 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Either you love it, or you hate it. It's Madden. We all know what it is, some hate sports, some love it. I love it. But, I don't love Madden. I've never liked Madden, but all other NFL Game competitors have given up. I don't like Madden because they spend their time on things that aren't important (Gameflow, Ultimate Team Cards) when they should be fixing the many glitches, the horrible commentating, and the unrealistic EVERYTHING. The players move like robots, they have speeds and camera styles messed up (replays, the ball moves too fast to be seen, or is framed incorrectly) and the computed players seem to be blind. In my honest opinion, they should take a year off to make a huge upgrade game. I would rather wait a year or two for a football game worth playing than be stuck in an endless loop of bad games.
Or, better yet, have a different developers step up and make their own game. I'd love to see an NFL game from Ubisoft, but I know that probably won't happen.
I'd like to hear what you guys think of the game if you got to reading this all. Anyone agree/disagree?
I used to play it with my step father a lot, Madden 2008. IMO it's a great party game.
I haven't really played Madden 11 yet been stuck on NCAA 11. I have played madden games before on the 360 I loved them, I played once on the PS3 and liked it a bit better. I understand where your coming from and all dude, There are a few other NFL platform games out there I'd have to do some research but it was more popular Than Madden 10 and Madden 11 Critics gave it a higher rating I think Players absolutely loved it. The game is called BackBreaker. Graphics are ok on it could be better. Still a fun game.
I have been thinking of buying it but to tell you honestly, I can invest $60 in something better. I have had maddens in the past but eventually it just gets boring unless you're playing with a friend.
'
I like the game. I play it with my dad when I visit. He lives in Oxnard, and I live in SLO county (far drive) so we don't all that often. The only thing I think I find annoying about it, is some peoples dedication to it. When I'm at my dads house, we sometimes go to parties at his Mexican friends house. (they seem to always be having parties! No racial discrimination intended) Their dedication is... interesting.

They score, and, "FOOOOOTBALL!!!! YEEAAUUH!!!". You don't hear us going "HAALLOO!!! YEAUUUHH!!" When we kill something. But then again, every gamer has their nerd game. I just can't seem to figure out what I'd rather here "FOOTBALL!!" or "BOOM, HEADSHOT!!!"
(09-08-2010, 02:19 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't really played Madden 11 yet been stuck on NCAA 11. I have played madden games before on the 360 I loved them, I played once on the PS3 and liked it a bit better. I understand where your coming from and all dude, There are a few other NFL platform games out there I'd have to do some research but it was more popular Than Madden 10 and Madden 11 Critics gave it a higher rating I think Players absolutely loved it. The game is called BackBreaker. Graphics are ok on it could be better. Still a fun game.

BackBreaker isn't an NFL game, it's just football. I'm a hardcore NFL fan, so I like having the real players and teams.
I'm aware, but my mind went there so I figured I'd ramble on about it.
(09-08-2010, 05:30 PM)ineed Wrote: [ -> ]BackBreaker isn't an NFL game, it's just football. I'm a hardcore NFL fan, so I like having the real players and teams.

Oh my fault I thought it was based upon the NFL. You could always switch over to like NFL Blitz or something I have always found that game pretty fun.
(09-09-2010, 11:01 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my fault I thought it was based upon the NFL. You could always switch over to like NFL Blitz or something I have always found that game pretty fun.

Yes! I love that game, sadly Blitz: The League didn't have NFL licensing, so no more NFL teams Sad
Like I said, all other NFL games gave up because Madden is basically owned by the NFL. I don't see another new NFL game coming out unless the Madden franchise is retired.
I agree, the games are pretty unrealistic and the commentary blows. They're getting better I suppose, but I still don't like them.
Pages: 1 2 3