Support Forums

Full Version: winter wonderland [avatar + sig]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
made a avatar and sig set

sig:
[Image: winterwonderland.png]

[Image: avatar.png]
8/10 - Very well done.
I don't like it too much, is that background from a MW2 map? lol
Also, in the sig you cut some of the right of her hoodie off
(09-07-2010, 08:36 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like it too much, is that background from a MW2 map? lol
Also, in the sig you cut some of the right of her hoodie off

naw the render cut off there
and its a stock of a backyard
(09-07-2010, 08:39 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]naw the render cut off there
and its a stock of a backyard

Oh, well to say more...
I fell like not much effects were added to the girl and the vector in the middle is too sharp/hard. The text is alright, I don't really like the font.
The little white dots imo should be bigger and fuzzier to get a better look like snow.
Your stocks don't want to fit together man Big Grin
Maybe its a 1 big stock, but a nice girl in a wasteland?
Not wonderland for sure ^^
See its just a pic smacked onto another pic?
Am i wrong? If so then i give it like 2 out of 10 for lack of creativity.
I dont want to sound harsh here. But really to just smack 2 images together is sort of basic?
If i am wrong sorry. Obviously the chick is some movie star. Cant remember her name. So thats not you and just a Copy Paster.
The background is said to be just "a background" so yea i think i answered my question.
Its just 2 images smacked together.

2/10
Don't like either sorry. Sad
Not sure what you where trying to do here.
The c4ds look bad in this picture.
(09-08-2010, 01:14 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]See its just a pic smacked onto another pic?
I dont want to sound harsh here. But really to just smack 2 images together is sort of basic?
If i am wrong sorry. Obviously the chick is some movie star. Cant remember her name. So thats not you and just a Copy Paster.
The background is said to be just "a background" so yea i think i answered my question.

2/10

What about text ? It should add a point Sleep
(09-08-2010, 01:14 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]See its just a pic smacked onto another pic?

2/10

I'm giving it a 3.. because he used some sparkle brushes too xD
Pages: 1 2