Support Forums

Full Version: Please Close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please close this thread.

Thanks,
Harvey
For a start it's not bad at all man! If I could do GFX good I would help you out, but I wish best of luck with your new site Confusedmile:
The text on your current one really isn't pretty.
I'm busy the next couple of days i'll give it a go in 2 or 3 days if no-one else has. Smile
Thanks a lot mate - really appreciate it.
Sorry to be off-topic but I just have to say...
When I first saw "The Penetrators" I really didn't know what to expect.. It sounds very urm... Sexually explicit...
(Maybe I've just had to much to drink)
How detailed do you need it? My GFX aren't super pro you know?
(09-07-2010, 01:35 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to be off-topic but I just have to say...
When I first saw "The Penetrators" I really didn't know what to expect.. It sounds very urm... Sexually explicit...
(Maybe I've just had to much to drink)

Just about everyone's said that - I should have thought more about it when getting the domain.

(09-07-2010, 01:39 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]How detailed do you need it? My GFX aren't super pro you know?

It doesn't need to be detailed at all - the current one's pretty basic as it is.
Can you just give me a length and a BG color?

I'm sure you'll find a better one, but I have absolutely nothing better to do so I might as well help out a good guy Oui
Transparent BG please, and the size can be about 300x100 or up to 700x100. Just make sure the height is no more than 100 px.

Cheers.
I don't like logos with just a single picture and text.
Pages: 1 2