Support Forums

Full Version: Some Sketches & Photographs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just found a load of sketches and photographs from a couple of years back and thought I would share them with people. I apologize for the low quality.

No real point to me posting these.. They just bring back good memories so I felt like sharing them..

Photographs (Click to View)
there pretty nice man
You did those? You're pretty good man! Confusedmile:
Good graffity sketches, you have a good hand, practice hard ^^
Photos are decent, but usual.

And there is always point in posting art, others can get improvisation.
That is extremely amazing Fragma. Your graphics and garfitty is amazing.
Holy crap. You are real good with spray paint aren't you? You should be an artist man.
Glad you guys like them even though they are years old and really bad quality lol Tongue.

(09-07-2010, 02:10 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Good graffity sketches, you have a good hand, practice hard ^^
Photos are decent, but usual.

And there is always point in posting art, others can get improvisation.
I've had to stop graffiti now. Apparently its against the law or something.
Also I didn't really try to make the photo's arty farty. They are just memories. It's hard to focus on taking a good photo when standing on a busy train track.

Thanks again guys.
I like this one Big Grin
[Image: Image003_2.jpg]
There is lots of graffiti in Northern Ireland even know it's illegal. It's always removed though and people get fines if caught.
That's a very interesting type of photography, and sketches. I've got a friend whom draws like that. It's art.
That's amazing. I've always wanted to draw like that. My friend tried to teach me but it didn't turn out so well.
Keep it up.
Pages: 1 2