Support Forums

Full Version: Posted on the block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: postedontheblock-1.png]

still tryna get urban sigs down
how i do?
I can't see the image.. but what do you mean urban sigs.. like the one in your sig? Looks pretty good man.
urban as in like city life
I'm nowhere good at that stuff so I wouldn't know, but I'm sure that you'll get some advice soon ;)
Don't like this one. Sad
The text is very bad again! Try looking at similar signatures and look at the text on them.
The depth on the signature is good but that's about it for me. Sad
(09-06-2010, 10:35 AM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ][Image: postedontheblock-1.png]

still tryna get urban sigs down
how i do?

Okay now that I can actually see the picture I will leave a little feedback.
IMO this picture would look better if you made the person look a little bigger and just having the upper body showing.

The text either needs to be taller and longer and possibly like untoch said throw in a new kind of font..

Over all it's not bad, but it could use some improvement if you made the body of the person bigger IMO.
I think the render looks out of place. The C4D's around his head also look out of place. Overall I think you can do better than this mate. Keep it up!
(09-06-2010, 11:13 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I think the render looks out of place. The C4D's around his head also look out of place. Overall I think you can do better than this mate. Keep it up!

yea as much as i like urban style sigs i could never get um to look right
BUT IM NOT GIVIN UP!!! Roflmao
(09-06-2010, 11:14 AM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]yea as much as i like urban style sigs i could never get um to look right
BUT IM NOT GIVIN UP!!! Roflmao

Practice does make perfect. And for me it's not that bad of a sig TBH. I mean I can't do that kinda stuff yet Roflmao
C4D doesn't suit the urban style at all.
Pages: 1 2