Support Forums

Full Version: NVIDIA or ATI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
which one do you use for gaming? please say the make and model number for example i have a nvidia 8800gt
I have a Crossfire setup... ATI Radeon HD 4870 x2. I love it, but I hate that certain games are finicky with Crossfire/SLI.
Nvidia of course, i have 9800gtx+ and almost running games at high quality with a smooth fps.. ati is cheap and aint bad too but i never used it so cant judge tho.
(09-06-2010, 09:22 AM)Sιℓνєя Wrote: [ -> ]Nvidia of course, i have 9800gtx+ and almost running games at high quality with a smooth fps.. ati is cheap and aint bad too but i never used it so cant judge tho.

Of course stick with Nvidia bro
What exactly are these things we're talking about?
Both companies are equally good imo. Right now I have 2 x GTX280, so I guess nVidia. This graphic card was better at the time so I bought it, if ATI had btter card back then I would buy ATI. There are good and bad things about each company.
Nvidia is much better than ATI.
yeah nvidia always are on top atm
Anyone want to tell me what these are now? :tongue:
(09-06-2010, 12:59 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone want to tell me what these are now? :tongue:

Graphics cards 0.o lol.
Pages: 1 2