Support Forums

Full Version: [Battle] Bkotz vs Untouch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
first to 15 or 4 days
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneone
None of them looks that great in my opinion. I voted for the second one though.
I voted for number two, I love the bright colors.
I'm guessing it's bkotz's....
Second=PWNAGE@!
This was my first ever smudging and anime sig! Big Grin
I actually like it. <snip>
Who decided on the theme? Bit of a disadvantage to enter a battle with a first try at a style.
Maybe you should change the poll to where you can't see what other users have voted for?
I don't really like either but ill vote for 2
(08-30-2010, 04:46 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Who decided on the theme? Bit of a disadvantage to enter a battle with a first try at a style.
lol I picked the theme. He wanted a battle for a long time and since I just made the signature I asked if he wanted to battle. Big Grin

Just noticed you <snip> a bit of my last message. Ohmy Did i say something bad? Wacko

(08-30-2010, 04:47 PM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should change the poll to where you can't see what other users have voted for?

Why? it's a rule for battles to do public voting. Smile
(08-30-2010, 05:02 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]lol I picked the theme. He wanted a battle for a long time and since I just made the signature I asked if he wanted to battle. Big Grin

Just noticed you <snip> a bit of my last message. Ohmy Did i say something bad? Wacko

(08-30-2010, 04:47 PM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should change the poll to where you can't see what other users have voted for?

Why? it's a rule for battles to do public voting. Smile

Lol why those themes make it something cooler like guns or army men or rappers or a sport player then it will be more accurate
Pages: 1 2 3