Support Forums

Full Version: Wow, the maturity level is pretty high here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just read Heli0s' topic about his unfair -rep. everyone agreed it was ufair, were-as on hackforums you would just get -repped to death by retarded kids with blue names Roflmao

I still don't get the anonymous giving reps. are all the banned accounts merged or something?
I think anonymous reps is a user active on the site doesn't want to let the other person kno you repped then so you set it to anonymous.

Im not to sure tho as you need 100+Posts to give reps On SupportForums.net.
Probably for rep revenge I don't really like it because ppl write dumb stuff and then click it so u don't do it back
Anonymous reps are to make sure that people don't revenge rep. The whole point of negative rep is to point out something you don't like about a user, staff can see who gave the reps though.
(08-29-2010, 06:56 AM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: [ -> ]Anonymous reps are to make sure that people don't revenge rep. The whole point of negative rep is to point out something you don't like about a user, staff can see who gave the reps though.

I disagree with it because then people cant ask to the person why they gave it to them Pinch
even tho i can't rep Sad gotta agree with Michael here
(08-29-2010, 07:00 AM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree with it because then people cant ask to the person why they gave it to them Pinch

The person who gave it should have specified that reason in the rep, otherwise it's an unnecessary rep and should be considered rep abuse.
(08-29-2010, 08:14 AM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: [ -> ]The person who gave it should have specified that reason in the rep, otherwise it's an unnecessary rep and should be considered rep abuse.
Would mine be considered rep abuse???

Marda thanks for the agree Yeye
I agree the core user base of SF is mature. Most if not all threads are discussed in a mature and respectful manner.
(08-29-2010, 08:31 AM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: [ -> ]Would mine be considered rep abuse???

Marda thanks for the agree Yeye

I'm seeing nothing but green on yours...
Pages: 1 2