Support Forums

Full Version: TraZ - Little Big Planet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love this game, so I had to make a sig of it. Its not the best but i like the outcome.

[Image: Littlebigplanetsig.png]

TraZ,
I would never use those colours together, they really don't suit.
However your text is good. Smile
What Untouch said.
(08-28-2010, 10:28 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]I would never use those colours together, they really don't suit.
However your text is good. Smile

I've actually found light blues, pinks & creams go very well together.
But I don't think he has used them correctly. The background looks like it could work but with a different render. The text really needs redoing. The font is ok but the colors, composition and size all need changing.
Most of these are just my latest sigs, I have probably lost the psd's so I wouldn't be able to change them, but I will apply these comments to make a better sig later on. i thought the colors were very nice, although I probably should have lightened up the render.
i think it looks ok but the vertical low opacity lines need 2 b removed
i like the text but not the colors
(08-28-2010, 12:37 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]i think it looks ok but the vertical low opacity lines need 2 b removed
i like the text but not the colors

I wish I had the psd, because I realize how good it would look with out those lines.
Great sig man, I think it looks colorful and fun just like Little Big Planet should. I really like this one, Props for using Little Big Planet. Great game and cannot wait for little big planet 2.
(08-28-2010, 01:23 PM)sLeepyK0z Wrote: [ -> ]Great sig man, I think it looks colorful and fun just like Little Big Planet should. I really like this one, Props for using Little Big Planet. Great game and cannot wait for little big planet 2.

Thanks for the feedback, I can't wait either, its gonna be epic.
I think it's quite good.
The colours and effects are amazing.
Pages: 1 2