Support Forums

Full Version: TraZ - Just Laugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is Version 1:
[Image: DaneCooksig.png]

Here is Version 2:
[Image: DaneCooksig2.png]

Leave some criticism.

TraZ,
To be honest I would just scrap this piece there isn't really anything good about it, sorry Sad
The colours are horrible together.
(08-28-2010, 11:10 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I would just scrap this piece there isn't really anything good about it, sorry Sad
The colours are horrible together.

People on other forums thought it was nice, but I guess thats your opinion, it doesn't bother me, it just helps me. Thanks.
yea im not really likin this one either
(08-28-2010, 12:38 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]yea im not really likin this one either

too feminine?
it just needs alot of work
i guess it could be considered feminin but iv made some feminin looking sigs b4
theres nothing wrong with that

idk im just not feeling this one
I agree it does need some work, not a fan of the color choice and dane cook just kinda looks like he doesn't belong but it does get a 10/10 anyway because Dane Cook is flipin funny.
(08-28-2010, 01:21 PM)sLeepyK0z Wrote: [ -> ]I agree it does need some work, not a fan of the color choice and dane cook just kinda looks like he doesn't belong but it does get a 10/10 anyway because Dane Cook is flipin funny.

Thanks for the feedback, but could you tell me how to improve it?
I think this is abit all over the place, although I like the stock and stars Smile
(08-28-2010, 01:53 PM)Crysis. Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is abit all over the place, although I like the stock and stars Smile

There isn't a stock.
Pages: 1 2