Support Forums

Full Version: An intro by TraZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, my name is Joey Lawton I am from King's Cove, Newfoundland wich of course is in Canada. I am a Graphics designer with a passion for photoshop.So if anyone needs any help or can give me tips with graphics and design, just drop me a pm.

My hobbies are graphics design, volleyball, biking, smoking a LOT of weed, and just having a good time, I am very easy to get along with, but I can have a short temper on a bad day, ill try to be as active here as I am on HF.

Love, TraZ
Welcome to SF TraZ, our graphics section is pretty busy and there's a bunch of good members, be sure to check it out.
Enjoy your time here and follow the rules Oui
Thanks for the welcome nemmyy.
Hello there, TraZ, welcome to the community. I noticed your posts in our Graphics section, thanks for contributing.
Hi TraZ,
Welcome to support forums, enjoy your stay here.
If you need any help, feel free to ask.
Welcome there TraZ, if u could make me a sig Lol that would be awesome. But either way welcome and enjoy your staty
Thanks for the welcomes guys, and Adverce I can't right now, but when i am home I will try.
(08-28-2010, 11:22 AM)TraZ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the welcomes guys, and Adverce I can't right now, but when i am home I will try.

Thank you, i can never find someone that would want to make me a sig
Welcome to Support Forums, nice avatar.
(08-28-2010, 04:24 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Support Forums, nice avatar.

Thanks for the welcome, yours is nice too :p