Support Forums

Full Version: Looking for a team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Before I even start explaining; these positions are open to only members who are seriously interested in helping and don't just want special abilities.

First of I will tell you a little about the site I'm working on and how, with your help it will hopefully operate.

The site is called Hero Appreciation and our main goal is making sure the fallen servicemen and women of the US and UK armed forces are given a name and are their sacrifice not forgotten. We also offer a mature discussion community from news and politics to general off topic threads.

List of currently available positions: (see below for descriptions)
  • Article and debate manager
  • Submissions moderator
  • Charities and donations staff
  • Sectional Moderators
  • Graphics Artist

Article and debate manager:

On HA an important part of the community is our debates section, it's a way to keep activity and mature discussion within the forums. Your main responsibility would be to bring interesting and new articles for discussion and debate to the table. Duties would involved moderation our debates section and making sure the discussions within the section stay mature and sensible.

Submissions moderator:
An important feature of HA is that users are able to submit fallen servicemen and women to our database for it to appear on the hero page. Your job would to be manage new submission tickets from the members and add them if their valid. Also you would need to submit yourself when you can.

Charities and donations staff:
HA is a non-profit website and we support a few charities relating to the armed services, you would just need to make sure that payment links to donation sites are set up properly and to find other worthwhile charities.

Sectional moderators:
Speaks for itself really.

Graphics artists:
We need some forum rank images made and possibly some other small tasks in the future.

If you're interested then please reply here and we can talk. If you have any further questions then please post here as well.
Please stay on topic.
I'd be glad to help you out. I prefer being a Sectional Moderator, but I'll help out with anything.
Okay Cybr, I'll keep you in mind. I'll notify people via PM in the coming weeks.
Okay. I'm sure you'll find some good people who are willing to help.
If you need any graphics doing, I would be happy to help out. Although I don't feel I can 100% commit myself to doing them on a regular basis.
I wouldn't mind some forum rank images with these titles:

Staff
Section Mod
Submission Mod
Top Member

This is my forum banner, I would like those colours:
[Image: 4ccf8a62]

Thanks Fragma.
Typo: Appreciation.
Oh christ. I'll go and get that corrected. Thank you Eve.
(08-26-2010, 06:00 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind some forum rank images with these titles:

Staff
Section Mod
Submission Mod
Top Member

This is my forum banner, I would like those colours:
[Image: 4ccf8a62]

Thanks Fragma.

Could you post a screen shot of your forum theme. It will make things easier for me.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2