Support Forums

Full Version: Great Boxer Sleeping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check this out.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVrjA1eAtI8&feature=related[/yt]

I thought that was hilarious. If I was to get a dog again it would 100% be a boxer. By far my favorite dog. They nearly never bark, are extremely friendly and yet super protective. Perfect dogs imho if you have children. Very fun dogs.
haha that is hilarious the eyes where horrible. It looked dead at 30seconds.
omg lol, this is so cool
I would love to get one, i was a cat Pearson but moved to a very contryside area with fields forrests and sea. Now daily we just find some sort of animal shredded on the kitchen floor Sad
(08-26-2010, 06:24 AM)Iarkey Wrote: [ -> ]Now daily we just find some sort of animal shredded on the kitchen floor Sad

That must be confronting.
(08-26-2010, 06:43 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]That must be confronting.
=\ I'm not vegetarian but seeing something like that makes me sick. Its also not normal.

normally cats eat small animals. they're schedule is hunting/eating/sleeping. When they're house cats and you feed them they hunt animals and give them to you as a "thank you for feeding" me present. But shredding them with their claws and leaving bits of them everywhere isn't normal.

I told my mum want one of those huge Newfoundlands but she complains that picking up its crap is too much work? Compared to cleaning guts off the wall every morning and evening i think its nothing.
When my cat was alive it used to give me dead birds as presents. Bring them in and put it next to me.
(08-26-2010, 08:40 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]When my cat was alive it used to give me dead birds as presents. Bring them in and put it next to me.
my old one did. new one shreds them. he also wins in fights against dogs. I swear it thinks its a lion.
Lol, funny how they sleep, with its eyes, and just wow.. Lol, I want to get one of them..
Lol that video sounds like a diesel truck idling and then revving. See If I were to get a protecting dog that is loyal and fun, I would get a German Shepherd.
Pages: 1 2