Support Forums

Full Version: Stewie Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

So today I decided to make a new signature. I haven't actually made signatures for quite a long time so I feel I've lost the talent I used to have..

Thats why I'm making this thread, I would like for you all to rate my current signature entitled, "Stewie Returns".

The main reasons behind making this were simply to familiarize myself again with how to render, blend, compose & overall create a fairly presentable signature using Photoshop.

Now as I've been out of the "Graphics scene" for a good few months now, I don't feel I can rate the signature myself.

Hopefully with help from peoples constructive criticism I can continue to make better signatures and get back to the level I used to be.

Thanks,

- Jack
I think it's really nice. But that might be related to the fact that: ndee <3 stewie.
That's pretty nice man for not having made a signature in awhile, plus anything with stewie is always pure win anyways but I also really like the green and how it all came together. Nice job man, really good stuff.
Stewie is the best, hope you get everything u wanted