Support Forums

Full Version: Cat = Bin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFq7IfYTWGw[/yt]
The grey-haired suspect was tracked down after she was caught on CCTV by the cat's owners, Daryll and Stephanie Mann, at their Coventry home.

Sky's Lisa Dowd said the woman was being offered police protection because of the "level of vitriol against her".

She said residents in Coventry were extremely angry, and death threats had been made against the woman on the internet.

The attack happened at 7.55pm on Saturday and the kitten was trapped for nearly 16 hours before she was dicovered by the Manns.

That is just disgusting, she deserves great amounts of pain!
This is being spread around. It's not cool what she did but is it worth all this attention? I mean you can't prove maliciousness or harm to the cat. I really doubt even if she was found that any penalty or punishment will come from it.

Not sure about their local laws but animals like cats are dogs are generally not allowed to be roaming around in public.
(08-24-2010, 02:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]This is being spread around. It's not cool what she did but is it worth all this attention? I mean you can't prove maliciousness or harm to the cat. I really doubt even if she was found that any penalty or punishment will come from it.

Not sure about their local laws but animals like cats are dogs are generally not allowed to be roaming around in public.

Pretty sure they are allowed, RSPCA where getting called in last i heard of it.
well you have to look at it from the owners point of view, imagine if that was your beloved pet and you came home to find it dead in your bin. i think it's worth the attention, they wanted her found. the lady probably has some serious mental illness or something wrong with her and will get let off. but she does look around before she does it, so she seems to know what she's doing is wrong. i think she should go to jail and pay for her actions or be put in hospital to get the proper treatment. lucky the people had the cameras set up.
Wow what a old b*tch but this is a great reason why to keep your pets a indoor pet like mine.
If that lady put my dog in a trash can I would ruin her life.
(08-24-2010, 05:33 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]If that lady put my dog in a trash can I would ruin her life.

same i would want to destroy her.
I still can't believe she did that.
I don't think the cat died. Pretty sure it's still alive. Smile
Pages: 1 2