Support Forums

Full Version: How do you make money in real life??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
General question, how do you make money in real life? Do you transfer your online money? Do you have a job?

Mine: I have 2 jobs, being a lifeguard and a snack bar employee at a pool near me (trying to find somewhere to guard in the winter) And i bot and sell rs accounts for online money that i put in my bank account (been getting lazy with that)

So what do you do for cash?
I sell drugs. Haven't had much luck getting a job; no one hires at the moment.

Online, I'm starting CPA Lead and other monetizing methods.
A little of this, a little of that, almost all online, I get by ;)
(08-23-2010, 10:20 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]A little of this, a little of that, almost all online, I get by ;)

Yeah pretty much the same for me as well, I've paid my rent just purely off of online sells and still have money left over. If your good at something never do it for free - joker Thumbsup
Well, I'm on my EMA At the moment, Almost at college, see, It's decent cash "get paid while you learn".

Can anyone PM Me with details on CPALead?
RaverWill, do you visit HF? There's MANY monetizing/CPA marketing guides there. Probably some here too.
I make all of my money online right now, but I am looking for a job. I put an application in at Game Stop yesterday, so I hope I get the job. Smile
I run a small computer repair shop out of my grandparents basement.
It is like a 1/10 of the price of the others, and I know more about how to remove viruses than they do.