Support Forums

Full Version: Rumor has it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently, I post installs on SF, or so somebody seems to think. Either way, I got -rep'd for it. Yeah, it's not true. Yes, it's not a big deal. Yes, it's just a forum. But to the people here, it means a lot. I'm not upset or angry or anything like that, it just sucks a bit.

For the record, I don't even know what an "install" is.
(08-23-2010, 01:32 PM)【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】 Wrote: [ -> ]You should familiarize yourself with SF rules first ..

Telling Heli0s to learn the rules is very hypocritic of you, he's a great member and you're the one who usually spams the forum with low quality crap.

Heli0s you're -reps are ridiculous, you should see if Omni can do anything...
(08-23-2010, 02:40 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Telling Heli0s to learn the rules is very hypocritic of you, he's a great member and you're the one who usually spams the forum with low quality crap.

Heli0s you're -reps are ridiculous, you should see if Omni can do anything...
Thank you for your kinds words, Mr. Nemmy. You know I'll always appreciate your input, even the negative sort. I already PM'd Omni about it, explaining that I haven't even been active for nearly a month due to personal issues and that I don't even know what an install is. He said "it's of little importance," so I apologized for wasting his time.

So I guess I just have to let it go.
Anytime and thanks. I feel that the rep system needs to be fixed a bit here, Sam is already pushing for that.
Heli0s, I am sympathetic that this has happened to you for a second time. I agree that it is unfair and unfounded.
As always, Eve, you never cease to amaze me. Of course, I don't have to remind you that you have my undying respect, gratitude, and support no matter what. I can't thank you enough.
Report it and it'll be dealt with. There's no need to make threads for this kind of thing. Requested lock.
this has happenned twice? but surely, this thread is only making it worse?
Same thing happened to me, it blew over though. Don't worry about it man ;)