Support Forums

Full Version: What's the Model of this Dell Laptop?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately this is the only picture I have of it and it's very important that I retrieve the model number of this laptop:
[Image: delllaptop.png]

The back had a logo that appears as such (not actual laptop):
[Image: laptopback.png]

From what I remember it's a fairly old laptop, had no letters in the model number (example: 6400 not C400).

It had a VGA port on it.
It had a Pentium 4 Processor.
It was very old.
It had a mouse moving thing (little joystick button thing) in the center of the keyboard that was blue I believe.

I need to locate this, it's extremely important.
Run the DXDiag program. To run it, click the "Start" button, then click "Run", type in "dxdiag" (without the quotes), and then press OK. The System tab gives you some basic information about your computer. Which should include the model number.
(08-23-2010, 12:09 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Run the DXDiag program. To run it, click the "Start" button, then click "Run", type in "dxdiag" (without the quotes), and then press OK. The System tab gives you some basic information about your computer. Which should include the model number.

Computer was stolen, I need to know the model solely from the stats I remember and what it looks like.
It looks like a Dell Latitude D600 to me. Do a Google search and see if it rings any bells. I'm not 100% certain, but it does look very similar.