Support Forums

Full Version: Welcome Back to me [Again?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well If anyone remembers the Event from HF for posts. I was part of that madness. Please forgive me as I know I have posted LQP in the past. I hope for that to change (As it never felt right in the first place)

I am a regular HQP and now that I had the time to feel this site, I can see it for what it truly is. I will be active here for as long as possible and hope to become friends with many people here.

As for this thread, Welcome back and say hello to the new and improved Deities.
Welcome back and hello new and improved Deities ^__^
Welcome back to Support Forums, I look forward to reading your high quality posts.
Welcome to SF, I look forward to touching you inappropriately.
Welcome, once again. Rest assured that your recent posts have been good, keep it up.
Thank you for all the comments. Off I go to join the site community.
(08-22-2010, 12:13 PM)Deities Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for all the comments. Off I go to join the site community.

I have seen your posts and threads , you are an HQ poster .. Welcome Back Pirate
(08-22-2010, 01:05 PM)【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】 Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen your posts and threads , you are an HQ poster .. Welcome Back Pirate
If you are talking about HF then thank you. As for support forums then I can not see how you may think that (Only the last 10 or so are HQP). But I promise to replace those 100 LQP I did for the award (Which I did not get) with real HQP doubled.