Support Forums

Full Version: backlinks help :-/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok im not very clear as to how to add backlinks to my forums. i have a forums running mybb 1.6 and idk what to do with backlinks actually idk were to get them. if someone could lend me a hand i would be very appreciatve
Here is a post which will help: Backlinks and you!

You may also be interested in these posts: A Basic Overview of SEO and Some Promotional Techniques.

You may find some websites that offer you automated backlinks. I don't advise using such services, because automated backlinks can sometimes get your forum penalised by Google. Instead, build backlinks naturally in simple ways: include your forum url in signatures, get your site listed in topsite lists (progenic.com, hackertopsites.com) and submit your site to forum directories (www.boardtracker.com, www.forumlogr.com).
HI,

I think doing lots of Directory and social bookmarking for your site can get you a good no. of backlinks naturally.
People are making it too complicated.
Backlinks are just that. Links from other places to yours.
You join a forum. You put your url in the website address. BACKLINK
You have a sig with your url. BACKLINK
Any link on the net that points back to you is a backlink.
Backlinks are GOLD!
I helped you with this via Team viewer?
I'm pretty sure he left for basic training the other day, so Gpizzle won't be back for a long time.
Oh yeh that's right, he told me about that. Good luck to him.
Yes backlinks are pretty simple.. but getting quality backlinks is a must. It will save you time and effort to gain the high relevant backlinks than to go get hundreds of fairly useless (not in your subject matter) backlinks of low PR or NOFOLLOW!
The hardest part is finding the best high PR websites to post a link on and for free!! This is a technique that people are able to help you out with im sure ;) GOODLUCK MAN
well im back from basic finally xD thanks for the tips guys i got some good backlinks thanks to this
I suggest using a program such as xRumer to automatically build you backlinks.
Pages: 1 2