Support Forums

Full Version: Share Your Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Post your entire video game collection here! Include games you either own digitally or have a hard copy of. If your list is excessively long (like mine), please use a spoiler.

I own 45 on PC, 23 on PS3, 8 on DS, 19 on Wii, 20 on Gamecube, 15 on N64. This is a total of 130 games. This does not include my SNES collection of about 15 games, because they are not currently in my possession. This also does not include my 10 Gameboy+Advanced games, because I don't know where they are.
This seems like a fun thread.

There we go Big Grin
Lol dang u guys have a lot games!
lol I would have pages full I have soo many, would take me hours getting them all and posting.
I have like over 500 games.
@ Sam:
Nice Tony Hawk collection, where's Pro Skater 3 and 4 though? Ohmy

@ Untouch:
If you have the time one day, you should try. BLOW OUR MINDS. XD
I have so many PS1, PS2, GC, GBA, DS, and N64 games that I can't even list them.

Although, I have some PS3 games.

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Modern Warfare 2
Socom Confrontation
Fifa 10

My PC games are infinite, because of warez. ;) (Don't ask me how, talking about warez is against the rules)
JD, they got scratched up so bad that I had to get rid of them.
The majority of my video collection is PS2 games. 45+ PS2 games and like 10 360 games.
Halo 3 and Call of Duty MW2
I would share my whole collection but I really can't be bothered so heres my PS3 games..

- Call of Duty MW2
- Call of Duty WaW
- Little Big Planet
- DJ Hero
- Fallout 3
- Resistance 2
- Fifa 09
- Lost
- [Prototype]
- Overload II
- Sega Mega Drive Collection
- Mirrors Edge