Support Forums

Full Version: Diet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need some Diet ideas....
If yon really want to do diet than as I suggest you the best to join the GYM. That will be that much beneficial for you. As you have to take food less and have to take exercises daily. For more you have to contact to your GYM and get the more information from there.
Have you tried Weight Watchers? Each food has a certain number of "points" and you can only eat so many a day. My mom and dad were both on it, and got desirable results.
Eat lots of fruit, grains and plenty of water.

Big change in diet at first but i got used to it and lost 80 lbs :-]
FIBER, whole grains are healthy but they don't fill you up if you actually want to lose weight you have to cut the cravings, which for me was the hardest part
I've never dieted. But if you just take things in moderation, and start slowly, you can make it through your cravings once you actually start a diet.

Good luck!
Well, I prefer to you that to join the gym to get the better diet. The reason is that each person has its own ability, efficiency, energy and stamina. So, after examin to you then your gym instructor gives you better diet to maintain the health.
no one is normally fat..find the root of the problem.it might be that u have hypothyroidism or some other sort of endocrine disorder messing up your metabolism Smile
(10-21-2010, 01:05 AM)lost_elien Wrote: [ -> ]no one is normally fat..find the root of the problem.it might be that u have hypothyroidism or some other sort of endocrine disorder messing up your metabolism Smile

Hmm no, OP just start eating less calories and do cardio a couple of times a week, you'll lose weight.
Why don't you try that cookie diet?

Girls at my school try that, Profit?
Pages: 1 2