Support Forums

Full Version: Reach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Do you think anyone will play Halo 3 after Reach comes out ?
That all really depends on how good the matchmaking experience is on Halo: Reach.
Yeah but did you hear about the Forge World?
Definetly, theres going to be people who just won't like Reach, I will go back if it's bad also MLG is still going on so the Pro's and Amateurs will be playing for atleast a few more months.
I ain't going to get it. Call of duty is the way foward! Big Grin
I have a feeling that MLG will be staying on Halo 3. Reach just doesn't seem like a MLG friendly game. I know that I will continue playing Halo 3. It is one of my favorite games of all time and I won't let it go. Hopefully Reach will be better than the beta, I was extremely disappointed with it and it put me in a slightly depressed mood, because Bungie's games seem like they are getting progressively worse. Reach did not seem like the kind of game where I could waste away hours playing with my friends. If I hadn't known Bungie, or Halo Reach's predecessors (even though they are in the future lol) then I highly doubt I would even consider buying the game.
Ill probably go back to halo3 after a few months of it being out lol :p if i get sick of it
I'd say there are definitely still going to be some players in Halo 3. Most of the population will probably move on to Reach, but a lot of people probably won't like Reach. It is different than Halo 3.
I'd assume like most of you are saying that Halo 3 will be still have some what of a Player base. Change doesn't always mean better for everyone, look at Counter Strike 1.6 even today their are a large amount of people playing 1.6 instead of Source.
True Gamers won't leave that awesome game behind , No matter if new 1 comes ... At least i think so
Pages: 1 2 3 4