Support Forums

Full Version: my forums :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just a preview of my sites design

forum software=mybb 1.6
theme= dark light 1.5 (theme completely design from scratch by me :] )
screenshot (Click to View)
Honestly? The theme hurts my eyes, and I'm not a big fan of the slogan.

However, looking at the statistics, you have quite a few members. Good luck mate.
Slogan is honestly bad.
Theme is good but,
Background is bad.
Like ndee said you have quite a few members. Keep it up.
yeah honestly you need to actually goto the site to get a feel for it and the slogan is something me and some friends thought of lol. but thanks for your thoughts on it im gonna try and make a background
It seems like a quite active site, but it's not to every ones taste. I would just stick with how it is and ask your members what they think because they seem happy.
(08-19-2010, 03:50 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like a quite active site, but it's not to every ones taste. I would just stick with how it is and ask your members what they think because they seem happy.

yeah its really starting to take off i just need more ways to advertise it and like draw more users to my site
Wow, I personally like the theme. Looks really interesting, I hope the forum takes off for you Smile.
(08-19-2010, 08:53 PM)Cam G Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I personally like the theme. Looks really interesting, I hope the forum takes off for you Smile.

yeah i hope it takes off too! haha its got the potential to