Support Forums

Full Version: Mickey Rourke is Demo Dick! [Hilarious]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello frequenters of SupportForums! Today I will be showing you one of the LOWEST rated games ever.

Rogue Warrior starring Mickey Rourke is a 2009 release that has the graphics that look about 10 years old.

Metascore by Metacritic gives the PC version of Rogue Warrior 29/100.

So, you're probably saying to yourself, "Okay, so this is a shitty game. What's so special about it, and why would someone make a thread about it?" Rogue Warrior was rated one of the most profane video games ever. In fact, after finding montage videos of the dialogue, I was befuddled. The profanity in this video game is actually obscene. I will post a video of the top quotes below.

In the game, Mickey Rourke who plays the character of 'Demo Dick,' uses such phrases as 'Lights out motherfucker,' and 'pencil breath cum guzzling commies!'

The Metacritic review can be found by clicking here.

Here is a YouTube montage of some of the dialogue.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei6J31UxgbM&feature=search[/yt]
lol nice share man, this is quite funny and most likely made my night. Also I learned some things I didn't know. Great stuff man Roflmao
Haha that video was great, you don't see too many games these days that use the F word as many times as Mickey did, haha good find man. My favourite was #2.