Support Forums

Full Version: Borderlands new DLC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else looking forward to it? I believe it's called "Claptrap's New Robot Revolution" and seems pretty cool from the media released.

Also, right now the game is on sale for only $10 on Steam plus each DLC is only like $3 which is great as they usually cost $10 each. I've heard they're good too with the exception of the dome as supposedly it's boring.
I am very much looking forward to the new DLC. Yeye
I didn't even know a new DLC is coming out, i'll have to fix my disc for it.
Yeah it was just recently announced, don't know if I'll get it on release though as I'm not that far into the game still as it's pretty time consuming especially since I bought the older DLC.
Yeah I'll be looking forward to seeing the new DLC. I haven't played Boarderlands in quite awhile but I'll hopefully get back on it once the new DLC comes out.
I'm awaiting crack for it,also I must finish Borderlands -.-
Well, I just bought this game and I read all your stuff and say that Borderlands is a Diablo-esque, post-apocalyptic shooter that came out last October. Another thing is that when I checked the game last year, I praised the merger of the murdered family games.
I never played borderlands. Is it good ?