Support Forums

Full Version: Gentlemen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Morrow,

My name is Daniel, but you can call me Taniel. Yes, it's one of those stupid "combined my gf's name with mine" things but I like it. Smile

So, I've seen this forum from HF many times and thought about checking it out at a later date. School is coming up soon and this is my most important year. (Junior year) I have a lot of difficult classes so I decided to join now and get some reputation so that I can ask for help when the time comes. Oui

I haven't been on many forums, I got on my first forum about two years ago. I probably have been on at least six. I've been an administrator on one, moderator on several, and I'm currently moderating one now. Thumbsup

I don't have many skills, but I'm always willing to learn and I love to help people in need. I've been the "shoulder to cry on" guy for many years so I'm probably going to try my hand in helping people in the Emotional Support section.

Well, that's enough for my introduction. See you out there on the forums!

You have found this instructive,
-Taniel
Welcome to the forums Daniel! Good luck in the Emotional Support section Big Grin
Hello there Daniel. It sounds like an exciting year ahead of you, and it will be a pleasure to have you be a part of this community.
Hi Daniel,
Welcome to Support Forums, enjoy your stay here.
If you need help, feel free to ask.
[Image: 65b42f331f5ec40b66844df6298b19d2.gif]
Welcome bro, I like your name, is that your girl?
(08-19-2010, 01:56 PM)Dacads Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome bro, I like your name, is that your girl?

Yes, yes it is. Whistle
/troll.
Welcome to Support Forums Taniel, thank you for the well structured and detailed introduction. I look forward to seeing some of your posts.