Support Forums

Full Version: \/irtual\/Z - VPS HOSTING - Selling Linux VPS Servers - 99.9% Uptime - \/irtual\/Z
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logoddb.png]
Welcome to VirtualVZ hosting, we a new hosting company looking to satisfy your needs, as of now we just sell VPS's but soon we will be offering web hosting and VPN's. Our servers are UK based and are located in one of the best datacenters in the country, i can safely say our servers are some of the most stable around with no downtime to date! All our machines run a choice of LINUX operating system and come with full root access and a control panel. We make sure our servers are always running to there optimal performance, our powerfull Multi-core processors are connected to a extremely fast 1Gbps network connection.

Why buy from us?

[Image: 3e12f6f4]

Our Packages:
VPS 1 - £7
Bandwidth 300 Gb
Ram 128MB + 256MB Burstable
Disk Space 20GB
1 IP Address
Root Access

VPS 2 - £ 14
Bandwidth 400GB
Ram 256MB + 512MB Burstable
Disk Space 40GB
1 IP Address
Root Access

VPS 3 - £ 21
Bandwidth 500GB
Ram 384MB + 768MB Burstable
Disk Space 80GB
1 IP Address
Root Access

VPS 4 - £ 28
Bandwidth 600GB
Ram 512 GB + 1GB Burstable
Disk Space 120GB
1 IP Address
Root Access

VPS 5 - £ 35
Bandwidth 700GB
Ram 768MB + 1.5GB Burstable
Disk Space 150GB
1 IP Address
Root Access

VPS 6 - £42
Bandwidth 800GB
Ram 1024MB + 2GB Burstable
Disk Space 200GB
1 IP Address
Root Access

All Our VPS's Include:
- Equal Share CPU
- Full Root Access
- SolusVM
- 99.9% Uptime (never down)
- 24/7 Support
- Choice of Linux OS
- Raid Redundant Hard drives
- Intel Xeon Dual Processors
- All Our VPS's are instant setup!

FAQS:
Do you sell Windows VPS?
No we don't, please do not ask. We find linux a much better option for purposes related to virtual machines.

What Payment Methods do you accept?
Currently we accept paypal and most credit cards.

How much are these in US Dollar?
Answer: Go to http://www.xe.com/ucc/ and convert.

How soon will i get my VPS?
Instantly! You will be emailed the details straight after you payed.

Do you allow IRC?
Yes we do, but if i get a DMCA complaint you may need to buy another IP address for an additional £2.

Will you help me set up IRCD?
We can help you setup unrealIRCD for an additional £5 the reason we ask for this is because it takes our time doing so.

Do you allow torrents, warez and other high usage scripts?
I will allow it but if you go over your bandwidth your vps will be suspended, unless you upgrade or buy more bandwidth to forefill your needs.

Are these servers "offshore"?
These servers are based in the United kingdom, so if you live in the US they can be considered "offshore" since its out the jurisdiction of federal law. But have peace of mind knowing your vps will never be shut-down because our servers are located in one of the best data centers in the country, with us owning our machines.

Please feel free to contact me on MSN or visit our site for easy ordering.
Admin@virtualvz.com
www.virtualvz.com
Dang this looks sweet, hopefully u find some customers