Support Forums

Full Version: Help me raise some money :D ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello there SF members, I am sick and tired of all these deaths in wars. I'm also sick of how they get a brief mention on the news and that's why I am going to start a new website.

I have a domain lined up but I need some help with the domain registration fees.

I am going to register this domain for one year.

I need to raise £7.85 or $12.30

This is the cheapest I could find.

I'm not going to say the domain unless your interested in helping out, this is so no ones steals it. But it will be .com

Website Plans:

I will add numerous website features, the main purpose will to give everyone who has lost their life in the US and UK armed forces a place on this website, a small memorial if you will. You will be able to comment on the person and give thanks and wish they're family well etc...

Is anyone willing to help? In return I can give you two domains:

gamer-allianz.com
hangoutforums.net
Unfortunately I can't right now, maybe in a week or so I'll be able to. Best of luck to you and your effort Thumbsup
Ok thank you for your support anyway.
If you have not got the $ by Saturday i will donate whatever is left for you Sam.
No return cost. I admire what your trying to do.
Oh okay thanks DAMINK. I thought you would probably help out Tongue That would be around $13 AUD.

Is anyone else willing to help out?..
This is a really good thing of you to do Sam. Unfortunately I don't have any money at the minute.

Sorry mate Sad
I would contribute, but I'm flat out broke! If you need any technical help I would be more than willing to donate my time in that way, also you could get one of those links that gets you money every time someone clicks it.
At like $0.03 per click, not worth it when DAMINK will help me out if no one steps forward by Saturday.
(08-17-2010, 08:37 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]At like $0.03 per click, not worth it when DAMINK will help me out if no one steps forward by Saturday.

I actually think if people know what you are wanting to raise money for they will click the link & you could make money quite fast. I would be more than happy to advertise your link and I'm sure other members here would be more than happy to help out. You may not get a lot of money but it would be something towards it. Even if the money can be put towards other things that will help the site. Or perhaps money collected from the link could be given to charities to help people in the armed forces & families that are effected by deaths of there loved ones.
Well I don't have a working PP account so I can't do this.
Pages: 1 2 3