Support Forums

Full Version: Hola Amigos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats up? I was in the other forum and was a huge fun since i joined a couple months ago but now im here and let me tell you! I love being a white hat and I'm really liking this forum! it has some weird colors that makes me love it! congrats Omni!

well about me hmm... I'm 21 cuban Living in Orlando have a beautiful family and the best gf ever ever! we been together for 1 year and almost 8 months and shes behind me right now! She hates that i spend almost all day in front of a computer lol!!!
I'm studying computers and all that crap and can't say the name because i really forgot lol! I have 4 computers with every OS out there lol! I'm a nice guy and down to earth! :]

Well that's all you need to know! If theres a chance to join a white hat group I'm dowwwwnnnn!!

ps: i speak Spanish perfectly! My English sucks! Thumbsup
(10-04-2009, 08:50 PM)QBANBOY407 Wrote: [ -> ]whats up? I was in the other forum and was a huge fun since i joined a couple months ago but now im here and let me tell you! I love being a white hat and I'm really liking this forum! it has some weird colors that makes me love it! congrats Omni!

well about me hmm... I'm 21 cuban Living in Orlando have a beautiful family and the best gf ever ever! we been together for 1 year and almost 8 months and shes behind me right now! She hates that i spend almost all day in front of a computer lol!!!
I'm studying computers and all that crap and can't say the name because i really forgot lol! I have 4 computers with every OS out there lol! I'm a nice guy and down to earth! :]

Well that's all you need to know! If theres a chance to join a white hat group I'm dowwwwnnnn!!

ps: i speak Spanish perfectly! My English sucks! Thumbsup

Hi my friend and welcome to SF .....

I am come back from cuba 1 mount ago.....

I visit cayo guillermo , caya coco,holggun and moron.......

I love your country my friend and all cuban people are amazing and generous.......

I meet many cuban friend and i will return soon.......
Hello!

Welcome to SF!

Yo hablo un poco español, pero creo que Omni quiere que nosotros hablamos en inglés :q

There're probably many errors in that sentence =b English is my first language, Swedish is my second, and I guess I could consider Spanish a third. I've been learning it for a year.
Welcome to SF! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay.
(10-04-2009, 09:16 PM)Š Λ☨∀И Wrote: [ -> ]Hi my friend and welcome to SF .....

I am come back from cuba 1 mount ago.....

I visit cayo guillermo , caya coco,holggun and moron.......

I love your country my friend and all cuban people are amazing and generous.......

I meet many cuban friend and i will return soon.......
LoL i dont know the places you just mentioned hahaha

(10-04-2009, 09:25 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

Welcome to SF!

Yo hablo un poco español, pero creo que Omni quiere que nosotros hablEmos en inglés :q

There're probably many errors in that sentence =b English is my first language, Swedish is my second, and I guess I could consider Spanish a third. I've been learning it for a year.

you write it pretty good! i really thought you knew a lot lol!