Support Forums

Full Version: [Request]Help in JAVA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently got into AP Computer Science at my school. I was talking to my teacher next year, and he said I needed to learn some JAVA and needed to be able to hit the ground running when the class starts. I have started to get the basics down for it, but I still feel a little shaky. Is there anyone that would be willing to take some time over aim or something to help me get my balance?
I know that this is a lot to ask of someone, but I have had no programming experience and I got into a college leveled JAVA course at my high school. my older brother has taken the course and said I still need a decent amount of work. Is anyone willing to help me out? PM me if you can please. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have the basics down, but I can't read about things and learn them. I need to have someone showing me.
Thanks in advanced if you can help.
Not trying to be rude, but you should seriously chill out.
I took AP computer science last year and it wasn't really that hard.

Just read an ebook or two.

The reason why they say that you need to be good is because most people that take courses that include programming don't know a programming language.
When I took web design as a freshman people were crapping themselves because of HTML. -_-'
how to transfer files , using rmi in java...
(08-14-2010, 07:28 PM)Road Kamelot Wrote: [ -> ]Not trying to be rude, but you should seriously chill out.
I took AP computer science last year and it wasn't really that hard.

Just read an ebook or two.

The reason why they say that you need to be good is because most people that take courses that include programming don't know a programming language.
When I took web design as a freshman people were crapping themselves because of HTML. -_-'
I guess you were right. 2 out of the 11 kids in my class have taken the introduction course. It's very easy. I think I'm in the clear... lol