Support Forums

Full Version: How To Make A Cold/Chilly Text!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: PlutoniumGraphicTutorials.png]

Step 1

To start off with create a new document, the size I’m using is 600 by 420 pixels. Fill the background with a blue radial gradient – the colours are #214893 and #0b2757.

[Image: Beginpic.png]

Step 2

Select the text tool and type in the name of your site. Use a large bold font, I’ve chosen to use Myriad Pro. It needs to be big so that we can see the effect easier, otherwise there is no room for the effects to be seen.

[Image: IMG1.png]

Step 3

Apply the following layer styles. To access the layer styles window right click the layer and select blending options.

[Image: IMG2.png]
[Image: IMG3.png]
[Image: IMG4.png]
[Image: IMG5.png]

This is the result:

[Image: ResultIMG.png]

Step 4

Lastly add in some other text and a few snowflakes in the background. There are a few different snowflake designs available in the default custom shape pack that comes with Photoshop.

[Image: LASTIMAGE.png]

Hope you liked this!

~ P
Very nice info bro.
(08-14-2010, 09:41 AM)Gush Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice info bro.

You're welcome! ;)
I was expecting something more than this with the title. Sad
Was expecting the font to look like ice. Tongue
(08-14-2010, 10:00 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]I was expecting something more than this with the title. Sad

You can never say something positive about my tutorials, can you? ;o *sob.. cry*
was expecting ones which look like ice. Examples:

(08-14-2010, 10:11 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]was expecting ones which look like ice. Examples:

Well, It isn't. So either leave a positive comment or please leave.
(08-14-2010, 10:00 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]I was expecting something more than this with the title. Sad

Was expecting the same thing sadly Sad
(08-14-2010, 11:11 AM)Sh1Ft Wrote: [ -> ]Was expecting the same thing sadly Sad

" How To Make A Cold/Chilly Text "

Not how to make a freakin ice piece. (Sorry for swearing)
Damn nice tutorial !
Thanks keep it up.

-xLnT
Pages: 1 2 3