Support Forums

Full Version: Forum Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello SupportForums! I have been away for a very long time busy with life in general. Hope you'll still have me!

Here's my question.

I'm in an alliance for a game on my android phone. We have a forum set up. I was wondering if there would be a way to have a database on it where each user would have their own page to update their troop counts and then the info that is updated would be only been seen on a table/chart/graph in the moderator or leaders section of the forums. Right now I have to go through and ask each player their troop counts and I put them in a MS Access Database and export to a spread sheet and email it to the commanders. If you need more explaining please ask me. Thank you. Miss this place!
I think it would be more practical to do this via Google Office, I think they have a collaborative spreadsheet feature that you could use. The only problem is that someone could tamper with the stats of someone else...another way of approaching this would be to setup a private forum and have each person setup a thread there with their stats that they can edit then you could collect the data from there but you'd still have to manually collect the data..but at least you don't need to ask them as you'll have it right there on hand.
Google office isn't too original though, it's possible to make android apps send post data ofcoruse.. That's the easy part though