Support Forums

Full Version: Guilty Pleasure Replacements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there guys I'm hoping this thread will be a hit Big Grin

Post hear your guilty eating pleasures that perhaps ruin some hard exercising work that perhaps you can't resist. I will try and find some ways to either replace or improve your choice Big Grin

GP: Mine was toasted sandwiches
Replacement: One sandwich from brown bread with a side salad, filled with spinach, peppers (ryg), tomatoes, mushrooms, carrot, light sprinkling of cheese, low fat dressing.

Your turn Big Grin
(08-13-2010, 03:25 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]GP: Mine was toasted sandwiches
Replacement: One sandwich from brown bread with a side salad, filled with spinach, peppers (ryg), tomatoes, mushrooms, carrot, light sprinkling of cheese, low fat dressing.

Your turn Big Grin

Nono Mushrooms is the only food in the world I wont eat. Don't like spinach but I will eat it.

Anyway apart from chocolate Roflmao I don't really have any.
My mum does the cooking and she's really healthy Tongue
I could eat pasta and mince with a spicy sauce for every meal in my life. It's my favourite meal and try make my mum make it once a week.
GP: Ice cream
Replacement: Sorbets
GP: rice
Replacement RICE
I don't really have health issues but fast food is of course not healthy so...

GP: fast food burgers
Replacement: home made sandwich that's hopefully healthier lol
I don't really have eating issues, more or so smoking issues. Just can't stop but really if I'm busy then I won't smoke.

GP: Smoking
Replacement Anything that isn't smoking
GP: McDonalds
Replacement: ummmm, chicken in bread with oven cooked chips (US: fries)
Supernatural and Fringe are not guilty pleasures. They are just pleasures. I wouldn't consider Bones to be a guilty pleasure either. I guess Desperate Housewives would qualify as a guilty pleasure. I do love that show. It's juicy and highly enjoyable with a terrific cast. Brothers & Sisters I think qualifies as well.
GP: I would say nothing I'm not healthy but I don't do guilty eating
Replacement: depends if I'm hungry Tongue
Burger King or McDonalds. The crap is so good but sooo bad for you.
Pages: 1 2