Support Forums

Full Version: Rounded signature edges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been practicing trying to make rounded edges on signatures but it's not 100% working as the edges aren't smooth.
Can anyone help who knows how to do it properly? Big Grin

Here's two examples I tried.
[Image: 2h4zw5f.png]

[Image: o52qeh.png]

Kind Regards
Untouch
/Agree

Use Eve's link.
Yeah but I want to make it myself in photoshop Sad
I dont mean to be mean....but are you kidding me....

use the rounded corner tool. Tongue
(08-12-2010, 01:36 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]I've been practicing trying to make rounded edges on signatures but it's not 100% working as the edges aren't smooth.
Can anyone help who knows how to do it properly? Big Grin

Here's two examples I tried.
[Image: 2h4zw5f.png]

[Image: o52qeh.png]

Kind Regards
Untouch

Uhuh, The "White Tiger" was *No harsch ment* PURE crap.
I just love the 2nd I think there shouldn't have any changes.
(08-14-2010, 06:21 AM)Tyler Allen Wrote: [ -> ]I dont mean to be mean....but are you kidding me....
use the rounded corner tool. Tongue
That's what I used but it didn't come out completely smooth...

(08-14-2010, 08:09 AM)Plutonium Wrote: [ -> ]Uhuh, The "White Tiger" was *No harsch ment* PURE crap.
These are just random pictures which I didn't do anything to. Read the thread before commenting... It's about the rounded edges..

(08-14-2010, 08:19 AM)Gush Wrote: [ -> ]I just love the 2nd I think there shouldn't have any changes.
This thread isn't about the pictures, it's the rounded edges.
You can have the picture if you like it soo much. Big Grin
(08-14-2010, 09:49 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I used but it didn't come out completely smooth...

(08-14-2010, 08:09 AM)Plutonium Wrote: [ -> ]Uhuh, The "White Tiger" was *No harsch ment* PURE crap.
These are just random pictures which I didn't do anything to. Read the thread before commenting... It's about the rounded edges..

(08-14-2010, 08:19 AM)Gush Wrote: [ -> ]I just love the 2nd I think there shouldn't have any changes.
This thread isn't about the pictures, it's the rounded edges.
You can have the picture if you like it soo much. Big Grin

Ah, Alright! Sorry about that.. heh =)