Support Forums

Full Version: Halo: Reach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are you excited about Halo: Reach? Yeye Its Bungie's last Halo game, EVAR! Huh

Im excited, they are changing things up and I'm happy with it. You can really see that this game is meant to be Bungie's last big bang before they leave the Halo franchise.

Post what makes your toes curl when thinking of reach.
Post if you don't like Reach, and why you don't like it.
Post if you pre-ordered and what edition you pre-ordered.
Post anything Halo: Reach related that you want Support Forums to know.
I don't care about Halo anymore. They are just trying to make more money IMO.
I'm excited about both Halo reach and Call of Duty: Black ops.
(08-12-2010, 07:02 PM)Kanee Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care about Halo anymore. They are just trying to make more money IMO.

?? Yes MS does want more money, but bungie cares about their work, and they take time to create it, now compare that to cod where theres one every year XD
I am, but not that excited over it.

The Beta was alright, there were a lot of things that bothered me, but I had fun. It was also a Beta, things will change. Halo 3 was a big let down (I know what I am talking about. I have gotten dozens of 50's), it was fun, now it's just old. There are a lot of annoying things I dislike; blood shots, melee system, etc. It's a good game, I just wish it was simple, like Halo 2. Which was the game. I always had fun with it. Halo 3 is really slow paced (mainly the equipment), while Halo 2, is fast paced, especially with the glitches (they were actually hard to pull off, even though you had to press three buttons.)

I just hope Bungie doesn't mess up Reach, like they did with Halo 3.
(08-12-2010, 07:02 PM)Kanee Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care about Halo anymore. They are just trying to make more money IMO.

No, Bungie has a contract for one more game so they have to make it. I can tell they are really pouring there heart and souls in this halo. Now they can do things they never even dreamed of. Ex: Forge World. I feel like this game might just be one of the best games of all time. They are going for a Halo 1 feeling in this one. I can see this game on top of Xbox Live for many years to come.
Im not the excited. i mean im sad that everyone will get off halo3
(08-14-2010, 01:15 PM)XACTLYSIN Wrote: [ -> ]Im not the excited. i mean im sad that everyone will get off halo3

Actually no, when halo 3 came out, there were still people playing halo 2
But yes its numbers will decrease like any other game.
I dislike the way Bungie went with reach, they should have went for a more Halo 2 style, where it is all about skill, IMO that is what set the halo series apart, now with its no ranking system and just about equal rewards for winning or losing, it is more like a COD game, which ruins it for me. I enjoyed the skill aspect of the 2 and 3, it is what kept me hooked through the years.
I prefer the odd game of Halo 2 still, will never go back to anything else. ;/
Pages: 1 2 3