Support Forums

Full Version: P90X Workout?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have heard some great things about it, and some bad things about it. I personally haven't tried it myself because I have my own workout plan, but im curious as to what SupportForums thinks about it. Anywho, if you have tried it or know someone who has done it, please post some feedback and let me know how it went.

Peace. Victoire
I've never been fond of the video workout routines mainly because if you are doing something wrong that could potentially harm you there isn't an instructor who is able to tell you what you are doing.
(08-10-2010, 12:05 PM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been fond of the video workout routines mainly because if you are doing something wrong that could potentially harm you there isn't an instructor who is able to tell you what you are doing.

Hmmm, yeah. I kinda understand what your saying. Do you know anyone who has tried it before?
(08-10-2010, 12:33 PM)420 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, yeah. I kinda understand what your saying. Do you know anyone who has tried it before?

Oh Ask Cybr He has been doing this for a lil while now.
My dad did the workouts, but he's still fat. Tongue
It just depends on the person though. Some people are bigger no matter how hard they work out, and some people are smaller no matter how much they eat.

So, your success with them mostly depends on you're entire lifestyle, not just the workouts.
This is my P90X workout
(08-10-2010, 03:47 PM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: [ -> ]This is my P90X workout

Hmmm, clever joke there buddy. Now back on topic...
my mom bought it i have yet to take it out and accualy do it
Ive done it, If you follow all the way threw with it it really is a workout. I proud to say I'm really fit but this thing did make me break a sweat. If you are really going to follow threw with it go for it, it really works.
P90X is way to extreme if you're new to this.
Pages: 1 2 3