Support Forums

Full Version: Microworkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: microworkers.png]

Make “micromoney” doing “microjobs” on Microworkers. Make money by completing tiny tasks online for people such as signing up for sites, Digging articles or linking to sites.

Register from my link: http://microworkers.com/?Id=b7c6c5af
Have you ever made money from them?
I only got to $0.50 and then stopped.
I've made a ton of money from them, easiest site to make money on, especially with fake info and Roboform Big Grin
(08-10-2010, 09:08 AM)Road Kamelot Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever made money from them?
I only got to $0.50 and then stopped.

Currently I have 3,32$ (with that 1$ from the start). I need to have earned at least 10$ to deposit.
That $1 you can't withdraw, it's only used for paying workers.
They've paid me a total of $58.62 and I don't even use them a lot.
Microworkers is a small Job site , which offers money for doing jobs .. payout = 30 days ..
(08-12-2010, 02:12 PM)【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】 Wrote: [ -> ]Microworkers is a small Job site , which offers money for doing jobs .. payout = 30 days ..

No, the payout isn't 30 days, now stop spamming SF with LQ posts.
(08-12-2010, 02:13 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]No, the payout isn't 30 days, now stop spamming SF with LQ posts.
Exactly what I was thinking.

On topic: I might give the site another chance later this week. When school starts I could do jobs while doing my homework.
Right now there are too many things going on that I need to work on before summer ends.