Support Forums

Full Version: Starcraft 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've heard great things about this game, I was wondering what the SF community thought about it.
I've played this game once or twice within the last couple of months. It's really good and I would recommend playing it.
My brother got it, and his drivers aren't compatible with it, so he can't play it, unless he's on his laptop. It's a good game though, I played it at a friends house.
I suck because I don't know the keyboard shortcuts.

What your favorite race? Mine is Protos.
It's a tie between the Protoss or the Zerg.
I so want it.
/thread
Borrowed it from a friend and found it O.K. It was fun for the first hour or so, but then got boring fast. Tons of other people love it though, so you can't really just take my opinion.
(08-09-2010, 07:11 PM)420 Wrote: [ -> ]Borrowed it from a friend and found it O.K. It was fun for the first hour or so, but then got boring fast. Tons of other people love it though, so you can't really just take my opinion.

I take it you're not a real time strategy game kind of person?
I have played Starcraft, but not Starcraft 2. So I think it is very cool.
(08-10-2010, 04:22 AM)Thomas® Wrote: [ -> ]I take it you're not a real time strategy game kind of person?

Yeah, I personally enjoy more fast-paced games. Im not saying I didn't like SC2, it just didn't really appeal to my taste.
Pages: 1 2