Support Forums

Full Version: My gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, here's my gallery, rate some of them please? Smile Thanks!
If you want me to make one for you, hit me up with a PM. Do't expect them to be too good though.
I've been doing GFX for about a week now, I think it's not too bad.

You should try reading up on some signature tutorials and find a new type of styles. Some amazing tutorials I have found are on deviantart.com and animerenders.com. They have amazing tutorals on how to make simple yet amazing signatures that look great. May you should try looking some up and find new styles and techniques.
Yeah, well, I've also been learning stuff from you Smile. I'll def, check those sites out later.
they are cool; but you need better fonts and changing the fontsmore. looks to basic
I don't like any of them. Sorry. Sad
You need read alot of tutorials and try to learn how to blend the renders better.
By any chance are you using Gimp?
(08-09-2010, 01:45 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: [ -> ]they are cool; but you need better fonts and changing the fontsmore. looks to basic
Adding to ReaLiTy's reply,
Some bolder and more basic fonts from dafont.com would never hurt. All you do is go into your c;/ and go to windows > fonts and drag in the font files you downloaded.

(08-09-2010, 01:56 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like any of them. Sorry. Sad
You need read alot of tutorials and try to learn how to blend the renders better.

I think he uses Photoshop CS5
@Kyuubi:

If you have lots of fonts and no folders in the middle, if you highlight the fonts > right click > install, it installs to anything that uses fonts Smile

At least on Windows 7 it does
They are very plain and basic in my opinion, but could easily be spiced up. Maybe try using more interesting fonts, that's a good start.
(08-09-2010, 01:56 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like any of them. Sorry. Sad
No, I use Photoshop CS5.

(08-09-2010, 02:51 PM)420 Wrote: [ -> ]They are very plain and basic in my opinion, but could easily be spiced up. Maybe try using more interesting fonts, that's a good start.

Yeah, I'm getting better. I'm gonna add my newest GFX right now.