Support Forums

Full Version: Stylizedminds | Helping Portray the future [Unlimited Everything $5.95]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: stylized.png]

[Image: pricingboxsmall.png]

[Image: pricingbox.png]

Compare Packages

We may have low prices compared to others, but I ensure you our support and satisfaction rate is much higher than other companies.

About Us

I am so confident that you will not find another company with better support, prices, and satisfaction. However, if you do I'll give you free Premium Hosting for a year!

Live Support

I personally guarantee your satisfaction or your money back.

Come visit us

Vouches
I vouch for this. Extremely good seller. I am currently working on his support and sales team.

Fast speeds for amazing prices.
Do you have reseller packages?
Is this a VPS? can I host anything on it ;)?
(08-09-2010, 11:30 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a VPS? can I host anything on it ;)?

It's not offshore, so I'd be cautious about hosting illegal materials.
It it not a VPS. We currently offer web hosting.

10% discount at the moment!
It looks AMAZING!!! If I ever need hosting I'll be sure to come here. Also, once you get to be a lot bigger (which I'm almost 100% sure you will) I'd be happy to work for you Smile
We have just released a free installations service for our clients.
This just in!

We are now offering free one month trial memberships. If you want to try us out for one month and then pay if you like us the just order it in the client section!

Please note the 24/7 support is still available to you!
vouch from ucrazii!