Support Forums

Full Version: Physics Gaming Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First thought, "Wow, another gaming forum?!"
Your answer, "Yes, another one."

Hey guys, I'm here to introduce Physics Gaming.
We're a gaming community that, while concentrating on competitive gaming, likes to just play/talk and have a good time.
What makes us different? Frankly, I'm not sure yet. Still working on it. Tongue

Constructive criticism is welcome. Any bugs/errors/problems/suggestions/tips that you might have, feel free to post. Smile
Logo and read/unread icons need attention.
I like the read/unread icons. Sad

I know the logo is plain, but it's a nice starting place.
I really like the theme you've gone with (most of it). The new post/old post icons looks like the google earth icon?
The banner looks okay too.
(08-07-2010, 10:11 PM)Nelson Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the theme you've gone with (most of it). The new post/old post icons looks like the google earth icon?
The banner looks okay too.

What do you not like about it? The icons?
(08-07-2010, 10:27 PM)Clay Wrote: [ -> ]What do you not like about it? The icons?

The new post/old post icons, looks like google earth.
You don't like it either? Sad
Don't be sad. Your forum is still under development, look up free icon resources for alternatives.

My main issue is with the domain name. PhyGaming is not Physics Gaming, and you are creating expectations for physics and mathematics topics otherwise. So don't force it. Stick to Phy for the moment and maybe an idea will arise from it.
lol I don't like the icons either but like the theme.
Also I see there is a xbox360 section but no PS3 section. Nono
The icons are the default for NBKTwitch's design.
Pages: 1 2