Support Forums

Full Version: Blackberry Unlocking - $5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are you having problems using rival GSM SIM cards in your BlackBerry handset? Do you suspect that it is still locked to the original GSM network operator which supplied it? Would you like the freedom to use the SIM card of any rival GSM network operator worldwide? If so, you've arrived in safe hands.

The single biggest reason why you should unlock your BlackBerry handset with one of our unique unlock codes is so that you can use the SIM card of any rival network worldwide. Why be restricted to a single network, when there are so many to choose from?

Simple and Easy Unlocking. Send PayPal payment to selleraction22@yahoo.com along with following information:

1. Blackberry Model (8310,9700, storm2, 9530)
2. IMEI# (dial *#06#, options>status, check under battery)
3. Network (ATT, Tmobile, Verizon, Sprint)

Send PayPal payment to selleraction22@yahoo.com along with the above information.
Why did you post a guide on how to unlock your blackberry for free, then post that you are selling a way to unlock them?
We dont have to send the phone to you do we??
(08-07-2010, 03:37 PM)Amslappy Wrote: [ -> ]We dont have to send the phone to you do we??

No, because if he had physical access to the phone he would be breaking copyright law. From what I gather you send him the money, then he sends you a code which will unlock the phone.
(08-07-2010, 03:34 PM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you post a guide on how to unlock your blackberry for free, then post that you are selling a way to unlock them?

Good observation. How To Unlock Your BlackBerry For Free
Yes but this thread is for people that don't know how to unlock it.
This thread should be moved to the Marketplace as the OP is attempting to make money off it.
Is this even possible?
Just wondering
can you do the same for a iphone 3g
(08-13-2010, 09:53 AM)ucrazii Wrote: [ -> ]Is this even possible?
Just wondering
can you do the same for a iphone 3g

Yes, the guy who realized how to unlock iphones got a free truck from a mobile phone provider. It's possible, when you're account gets unbanned (I think that's why your username is grey) I could help you out.
(08-13-2010, 04:24 PM)ytms Wrote: [ -> ]I vouch for Tomas®

I was offering my service for free, but thanks anyways it's good to know I'm trusted.
Pages: 1 2