Support Forums

Full Version: I will host you for free! Read to get free hosting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok guys, here is the deal I have hosting which has unlimited domains, sub-domains, MySQL databases, email accounts, Disk space and bandwidth. My thought is if you have your domain then you can just change the name servers and use my hosting I can give you FTP etc, then you host for free and have all the benefits of Premium Hosting but without the monthly bill. If you do not have a domain then you can either buy one or I will get you one for $10. I have a NameCheap account hooked with my Paypal account so I can get domains instantly. If you are interested then post below or PM me.
Hello i would like one. I have a domain, i need hosting. Please send it to me and i might ask a little for help! thank you!
This is a nice gesture, I can provide support for people who need help configuring.
Hello,
I am interested. I am not a new member, I am known at alot of places. Thank You for this. I will send you a PM now.
Ok then I am waiting on your PM. I don't see why telling me how you are known is relevant but ok.
Hi, I would like to take advantage of your free offer as well. I will PM you my domain now.
Ill PM you my domain now, as im extremely interested in this. Are there any limits on what we can host via your service?
I have answered all of these questions via PM.
looks good services i may pm u soon
I need a free host I have a domain can you host me a free one ?
Pages: 1 2