Support Forums

Full Version: Kaspersky Legit 1 Year 3 User Keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kaspersky 1 Year 3 User Activation Code
100% LEGIT | NEVER USED | 1 YEAR | 3 USERS | NO .KEY FILES | TRUSTED

Description:
Legit one year Kaspersky Keys which have never been used. They are 100% legitimate straight from Kaspersky. Can be used for up to 3 computers in the same household. Works with both Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.

Contact Me:
Please add my aim EliteHour or msn EpicHour@gmail.com. If I am not there send an e-mail to EliteHour@aim.com.

Key things to remember:
- 100% legit keys
- Not used
- 100% sure will not get blacklisted
- Mad cheap
- Only paypal (Gift)
- Are NOT .KEY files
- 100% Unique
- Will only be used by YOU!

Proof they are from Kaspersky:

Requirements:
- Teamviewer
- KIS Installer Downloaded or installed
- Paypal Account
- No other AntiVirus/Internet Security Installed

How many are currently in stock: soldout
Current Price: $10 USD EACH
Vouches:

If you share your keys with other people, they will get blacklisted and I will not refund you.
Vouch for Kyuubi, known him for a while. He is totally legit, no doubt.
(08-09-2010, 07:15 AM)420 Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch for Kyuubi, known him for a while. He is totally legit, no doubt.

I didn't know Kaspersky was even a good Anti Virus program anymore. I thought AVG and Avira Beat it out? Not flaming you or your topic or nothing but just curious.
So, you are saying you have resell rights for these keys?
(08-09-2010, 07:53 AM)Thomas® Wrote: [ -> ]So, you are saying you have resell rights for these keys?

Lol no he doesn't.
(08-09-2010, 07:53 AM)Thomas® Wrote: [ -> ]So, you are saying you have resell rights for these keys?

I sold them all already. Sorry guys. Was hoping this thread would just die.

/Request lock
(08-09-2010, 01:48 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]I sold them all already. Sorry guys. Was hoping this thread would just die.

/Request lock

If you don't have resell rights then this thread and any thread like this violates SF rules. You need resell rights or it's not legal.
(08-09-2010, 07:31 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know Kaspersky was even a good Anti Virus program anymore. I thought AVG and Avira Beat it out? Not flaming you or your topic or nothing but just curious.

Nah, I personally think Kaspersky is an amazing anti-virus system. Beats AVG by a long shot, not so sure about Avira though. Never had a chance to check it out.
(08-09-2010, 02:12 PM)Thomas® Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't have resell rights then this thread and any thread like this violates SF rules. You need resell rights or it's not legal.

Alright sorry, I'll make sure I do next time I sell something. But I'm already sold out and I can't really do anything about that.

/requesting a lock